British Logic Colloquium 2008
September 4-6, 2008, Nottingham
This year's meeting of the British Logic Colloquium took place
on the Jubilee
Campus of the University of Nottingham. Here is
the old, pre-meeting web page.
The meeting was sponsored by
the London Mathematical Society
the British Logic Colloquium.
Organiser: Natasha Alechina, University of Nottingham, email nza (at)
Many thanks to those who helped organise this meeting, especially
Liz Clunie who handled the financial side of the meeting, and
Doan Thu Trang and Nguyen Hoang Nga who helped with preparation and
Slides will be linked to the talk titles when they become available.
(And when I am back from KR on the 22nd of September).
- Michael Benedikt (Oxford University)
- Ulrich Kohlenbach (Technische Universität Darmstadt)
- Dexter Kozen (Cornell University)
- Hannes Leitgeb (University of Bristol)
- Peter Milne (University of Stirling)
- Michael Moortgat (Utrecht Institute of Linguistics OTS)
- Alan Weir (University of Glasgow)
- Mikhail Zakharyaschev (Birkbeck College)
This file is maintained by
Last modified: 7-September-2008