I have been told that a couple of people are having problems accessing the video, so I have provided a YouTube link below just in case:
Link to Video hosted by YouTube
- How does Android handle low memory conditions?
- How does Android differ from Linux?
- What are the different security mechanisms of the Android OS
- How does Android choose a threads priority?
- Android is based on Linux 2.6
- Differences in hardware
- Uses application lifecycle rather than virtual memory
- Each application has it's own sandbox
- Pre-emptive scheduling.
- Priorities based on age of thread and if it is active/visible or background