I’m interested in the areas of Ubiquitous Computer and Networking. Published research work can be found on my google scholar page.
My research interests span the following areas:
- Computer Modelling and Simulation: especially Agent-Based Modelling for investigating Cities’ sustainability.
- Routing, Reliability and Energy Efficiency in Wireless Networks ( such as Opportunistic Networks, Mobile Social Networks, Mobile Wireless Ad-hoc Networks (MANETs), Delay Tolerant Networks (DTNs)).
- Privacy and security issues in Wireless Networks, and particularly Location-Privacy.
- Ubiquitous Computing, Distributed systems architecture and scalability (including Self-Organization, Dynamic Trust and Reputation systems).
- Complex Networks (Complex Graph Analysis, and Mathematical Modeling)