Benchmarks, Bibliography, Best results
This web site is maintained by Rong Qu.
A set of exam timetabling benchmark problems, and
A bibliography of exam timetabling from 1995, categrised by the techniques used in the research.
a set of constrained portfolio optimization problems based on OR Library instances
a set of constrained portfolio optimization problems with VaR based on Yahoo! Finance S&P100 and S&P500
Vehicle Routing in a Forestry Commissioning Operation
a set of Vehicle Routing dataset derived from in a Forestry Commissioning Operation
Multicast Network Routing
multicast routing benchmark problems
- Y. Xu and R. Qu. "Solving Multi-objective Multicast Routing Problems by Evolutionary Multi-objective Simulated Annealing Algorithms with Variable Neighborhoods"
Journal of Operational Research Society, 62: 313-325, 2010
doi: 10.1057/jors.2010.138 .pdf
- Y. Xu and R. Qu. "A Hybrid Scatter Search Meta-heuristic for Delay-constrained Multicast Routing Problems"
Applied intelligence, 36(1): 229-241, 2012. doi: 10.1007/s10489-010-0256-x .pdf
Network Coding Based Multicast Routing
A set of Load Balancing in Network Coding based Multicast
H Xing, S Li, Y Cui, L Yan, W Pan, R Qu, "A hybrid EDA for load balancing in multicast with network coding", under review at Applied Soft Computing
A set of Network Coding Resource Minimization Problems
A set of Bi-Objective Network Coding Based Routing Problems
- H. Xing and R. Qu, "A Population Based Incremental Learning for Network Coding Resources Minimization"
IEEE Communication Letters, 99: 1-3, 2011.
doi: 10.1109/LCOMM.2011.051911.110274 .pdf
- H. Xing and R. Qu, "A Compact Genetic Algorithm for the Network Coding Based Resource Minimization Problem"
Applied Intelligence, 36(4):, 809-823, 2012.
doi: 10.1007/s10489-011-0298-8 .pdf
- Z Wang, H Xing, T Li, Y Yang, R Qu, and Y Pan. "A Modified Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm for Network Coding Resource Minimization".
Under review, 2015.
Capital Budgeting (under construction, more updates will be added)
- R. Qu and B. Berry. Meta-heuristics in Capital Budgeting: Models and Methodologies. technical report, 2009, School of Computer Science, University of Nottingham.