Here is the Epigram code I am presenting in
my lecture. The file also contains the exercises as sheds which can be
completed (e.g. during the Epigram lab). Solutions are available on
demand. At the end of the file a more ambitious project is suggested.
- Start up the epigram executable (under X-windows on the Mac). An emacs window with an empty shed () should appear.
- Choose Open in new frame in the file menu and open the source file
in a new window.
- You can send the entire buffer to emacs (C-c C-c) or an emacs region (C-C C-r).
- Once the text appears inside the shed let epigram type check it (ESC).
- Move to the sheds associated to the exercises and start typing in your solution
and type check them using ESC.
- If epigram is happy the new code appears in green, if you get brown (or yellow) you can undo
the step (M-backspace).
- You can copy the epigram buffer (with solutions) into another buffer (C-c C-e) and
then save using emacs.
Last modified: Fri Aug 31 15:59:05 CEST 2007