new! (14th/02/2007) Program schedule available now.
IEEE CISched 2007 covers research on all aspects of computational intelligence applied to scheduling. Scheduling problems are often not amenable to be being tackled by exact approaches due to the huge search spaces that have to be explored. Therefore we often have to turn to techniques which fall under the term of Computational Intelligence. These can include Evolutionary Computation, Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic etc. and this syposium aims to explore recent advances in this area.
IEEE CISched 2007 is part of a the 2007 IEEE Symposium Series in Computational Intelligence, and registration includes access to all symposia. This first symposium series will feature at least 12 symposia running concurrently in various aspects of computational intelligence, including:
- First IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Image and Signal Processing
- First IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Multicriteria Decision Making
- First IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Data Mining
- First IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Scheduling (CISched)
- 2007 IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (CIBCB)
- 2007 IEEE Swarm Intelligence Symposium (SIS)
- First IEEE Symposium on Artificial Life
- and more