Division of Computer Science
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China
Room 438, Science and Engineering building, 199 Taikang East Road, 315100 Ningbo, China
Tel. +86 (0)574 8818 0217
I am a Lecturer at the School of Computer Science of the
University of Nottingham
(Ningbo Campus) and a member of the
Functional Programming Laboratory.
I obtained a
MSc in foundations of mathematics at the
University of Paris VII and
then did a PhD in theoretical computer science under the supervision of
University of Birmingham.
Current teaching (2013-14)
- AE1MCS - Mathematics for Computer Science [Local Only]
- AE1FUN - Functional Programming
Current Research Grants (as principal investigator)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)
300 000 RMB (full funding) granted for the project : “Reducing programming errors: development of PiSigma, a novel, fast and high-level dependently-typed programming language, based on a certified kernel.”
- Ningbo Municipal Natural Science Foundation, China (NBNSF)
30 000 RMB granted for a project on quotients types in dependent type programming
- See also As co-investigator
- Li Nuo is doing his PhD at the Functional Programming Laboratory under my supervision and Dr.Thorsten Altenkirch's.
- Dr Zhou Mianlai has recently joined our team
to work on the implementation of a dependently typed language under my supervision.
- Thomas Anberréee. First-order universality for real programs. Journal of Logic and Computation, 2010.
- Thomas Anberréee. Semantical proofs of correctness for programs performing non-deterministic tests on real numbers. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 20(5), pp 723-752. October 2010. [Cambridge Journals],
- T. Anberrée. First-Order Universality for Real Programs.
In Mathematical Theory and Computational Practice, Volume 5635 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 1-10.
Springer Berlin / Heidelberg, 2009.
- T. Anberrée. A denotational semantics for total correctness of sequential exact real programs.
In Theory and Applications of Models of Computation, volume 4978 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages
388-399. Springer Berlin / Heidelberg, 2008.
- T. Anberrée. On the non-sequential nature of domain models of
real-number computation. In S. Brookes and M. Mislove, editors,
Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Conference on Mathematical Foundations
of Programming Semantics (MFPS XXIII), volume 173 of Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, pages 41-46, 2007.
- T. Anberrée. A Denotational Semantics for Total Correctness of Sequential Exact Real Programs, . PhD dissertation.
- July 2009, CiE 2009, Heidelberg. First-Order Universality for Real Programs
April 2008, TAMC 2008, Xian. A Denotational Semantics for Total Correctness of Sequential Exact Real Programs.
April 2007, MFPS XXIII, New-Orleans. On the non-sequential nature of domain models of real-number computation.
Sept. 2007 Domains VIII, Novosibirsk. Total Correctness for Sequential Real Programs.
- UNNC Examinations Officer for the School of Computer Science
- UNNC Information Services Representative for the School of Computer Science
- UNNC Academic Committee Member