Monads and more
Intensive course by Tarmo Uustalu, Institute of Cybernetics, Tallinn, Estonia. Intended audience: Postgraduates and researchers in Theoretical Computer Science.
- Monads and why they matter for a working programming language person
- Combining monads: monad transformers, distributive laws, the coproduct of
- Finer and coarser: Lawvere theories and arrows
- Comonads and context-dependent computation
- Notions of computation on trees
Time and place
Monday 14 May - Wednesday + Friday, 9:00-11:00 in C60 (may change), CS & IT.
Last modified: Thu May 24 10:06:18 BST 2007