- Member (2016-2018) of iGEM Steering Committee, University of Nottingham.
- Member (2016-2019) of High Performance Computer User Group Committee, University of Nottingham.
- Member (2015-2019) of Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy (IBB) RPA Management Committee, University of Nottingham.
- Member (2015-2018) of Industrial Biotechnology Working Group Committee, University of Nottingham.
- Member (2015-2019) of Antimicrobial Resistance Bridging the Gaps Steering Committee, University of Nottingham.
- Member (2015-2018) of Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Research Priority Area, University of Nottingham.
- Member (2014-) of SynBio DTP Steering Committee, University of Nottingham.
- Member (2014-) of Academic Leadership Team, Synthetic Biology Research Centre, University of Nottingham.
- Co-chair of Bioinformatics, Systems and System Biology stream, OR53 Conference, Nottingham, September 2011.
- Co-chair of Birmingham/Nottingham Computational Biology Workshop, Nottingham, November 2014.
- Programme committee member for international conferences including: GECCO, IEEE CEC, AISB, ICARIS, Natural Computing.
- Grant reviewer for Leverhulme Trust, EPSRC, University of Nottingham Bridging the Gaps.
- Reviewer for journals including: IEEE Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics; Neural Processing Letters (Springer); Natural Computing (Springer); Telecomunication Systems (Springer); International Journal of Information Security Science; International Journal of Molecular Science; Journal of Evolutionary Computing; IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation; IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems; IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine; BioSystems; Computer Networks; Data and Knowledge Engineering; Theoretical Computer Science; Ad Hoc Networks; Evolutionary Intelligence;International Journal of Molecular Science and the Journal of Evolutionary Computing.
- Member of School of Computer Science Ethics Review Panel.
- Reviewer for School of Computer Science Grant Academy.
- Member of Innovate U.K. mock grant panels.
email: jamie.twycross AT nottingham.ac.uk
phone: +44 (0)115 846 7590
office: B48 School of Computer Science
University of Nottingham
Nottingham NG8 1BB