Robert S. Laramee: Administration, Management, and Service(s)
The University of Nottingham Jungle of IT Resources
Previous Administrative and Management Roles
- For Teaching
- For University Student Services Information, Timetables,
(Confluence file sharing)
"Workspace is the University's Collaborative platform helping
you to share news, information and documentation."
- For Research Finance and REF
- For Meetings
- For File Storage and Sharing (OneDrive) and MS Office
- E-Staff Profile
- For Proposal Calls and Some Teaching Documentation
- Paychecks and Personal Records (HR)
"MyView is a web-based system which forms part of the
University’s Human Resources system."
- Careers and Employability Service
- Student Records
- For Research Related Matters
research-admin "at" nottingham.ac.uk
of the College of Science Postgraduate Research
of Swansea University's Centre
on Digital Adventures and Humanities (CODAH),
- Founder and Organizer of the
Visible Lunch Event,
- Regional Manager
New Computing Technologies (NCT) Wales,
Bob's Computer Science Book Lending Service
This is a completely voluntary duty inspired by the relatively
high cost of books and equipment in the UK.
Equipment such as mice, keyboards, monitor stands,
external hard drives etc. are also lent out.
Staff also use this service.
- Chair and Member of the Computer Science Departmental
Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) Ethics
- Organizer of
Computer Science Undergraduate Colloquium at Gregynog
Departmental TimeTable(s) and Lecture Room Bookings, 2010-2012
- Head of the First, Second, and Third Year Computer Science
- MRes in Visual Computing
Admissions Tutor, 2009-2010