, University of Nottingham
The aim of this part of the programming
paradigms module is to teach the basic principles of functional programming
using Haskell. There are four timetabled sessions for the module each week.
Which of these will be used for Haskell will be announced at the start of the
- Lecture: Mondays, 15.30 - 16.30, B52 (Business School South)
- Lab: Wednesdays, 11.00 - 13.00, A32 (Computer Science)
- Lecture: Thursdays, 11.00 - 12.00, LT2 (Exchange)
- Lecture: Fridays, 11.00 - 12.00, LT2 (Exchange)
- Lecture: Fridays, 15.00 - 16.00, LT2 (Exchange)
The coursework for the functional programming part of the module
comprises a series of one-page exercise sheets and an extended
programming exercise. The courseworks are assessed during the
labs, and will be released here at the appropriate
points during the module.
In addition, there will be a number of lectures given using the
whiteboard and/or live coding.